Purchase this item as part of WATCH YOUR TV FOR FREE FOREVER bundle and save! The Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router is the fastest N600 router at long range versus other leading national brands. The Belkin N600 DB Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router features advanced wireless performance for video streaming, online gaming, and other media-intensive applications. Belkin's exclusive MultiBeam technology minimizes dead spots and provides advanced coverage throughout your home, allowing you to stream HD video on more devices in more locations.
The N600 DB can be installed in three easy steps, and preset security settings ensure that your network is safe as soon as it's up and running. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps + 300 Mbps, four Ethernet LAN ports, and one USB port, the N600 DB provides versatile, multi-device coverage. The router also comes with a suite of Belkin apps designed to enhance your wireless experience. † Results based on independent third-party testing. Visit belkin.com/router-speed for details. *The standard transmission rates—300Mbps (for 2.4GHz), 300Mbps (for 5GHz), 54Mbps, and 11Mbps—are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used.
The Belkin N600 DB Wireless Dual Band N+ Router is a great choice for online gaming. It is also considered the best wireless N router for streaming video by many users. This router incorporates MultiBeam technology, which enables it to cover multiple devices (up to four LAN ports, one WAN port, one USB 2.0 port) throughout your home. The most vital network traffic is prioritized with the QoS. This MultiBeam technology router allows you to play videos from your library on to your TV without the usage of wires. The network problems can be taken care of by the self-healing feature of this router. To offer multiple users the liberty of using applications, this router produces continuous signals that ensure uninterrupted wireless service. Enjoy printing wirelessly from any computer with the Print Zone app offered by this MultiBeam technology router.
- Belkin N600 DB Wireless Dual Band N+ Router:
- Advanced performance for video streaming and online gaming
- MultiBeam technology for a multi-device coverage throughout your home
- Simultaneous dual-band operating on 2.4 and 5 GHz bands
- Speed: Up to 300Mbps+300Mbps*, backwards compatible with 802.11 b/g
- QoS to prioritize most important network traffic
- Play videos from your library on to your TV wirelessly
- Print Zone app lets you print wirelessly from any computer
- Easy set-up to get you up and running quickly
- Self-Healing will detect and resolve network problems and runs routine maintenance scans to keep your system running smooth.
- Preset Security to get you up and running safely
- Backed by Belkin's 2-year limited warranty and 24/7 tech support
- Continuous signal for uninterrupted wireless for multiple users across all your applications
- Four additional Ethernet ports give you the option of a wired connection.
- One USB port for wireless printing or storage
- Four Belkin apps support easy backup, printing, video play, and diagnostics
- Easy three-step installation
- Backed by a two-year limited warranty and 24/7 tech support
- Video Mover: Lets you play videos from your library on your TV through devices like an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or Blu-ray player.
- Print Zone: Allows you to connect your network to a compatible printer and print wirelessly from any computer in your home.
- Memory Safe: Automatically duplicates your files on an external hard drive so you can protect the files and data that are most important to you. You can specify which files you want to back up, and how often.
Installs Easily with Three-Step Setup
The N600 DB is designed for fast, easy setup. Simply plug the N600 DB into your modem, plug the router into the wall, and insert the included setup CD into your computer. You won't have to hassle with security settings, since the N600 DB comes with preconfigured wireless encryption to get you up and running safely.
System Requirements and Warranty Information
To set up your network, the N600 DB requires a computer with a Microsoft Windows XP 32 (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), or Mac OS X (v10.5 or v10.6) operating system; an installed network interface card and TCP/IP networking protocol; Internet Explorer (v7 or above), Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari; a 1.8 GHz or faster processor; and a minimum of 512 MB RAM.
N600 DB Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router, power supply, setup CD, user manual, and networking cable.